We collect some information about you when you use DHPS. Here you can find out how that information is handled and where it’s stored.
The information we collect about you
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies, to help us improve the website
- information about your boiler, home and flue to help us show you boilers that are right for you
- your address, so that we can deliver and install your boiler
- your email and contact details so we can update you about your order
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it, but any data you submit is at your own risk.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. Contact us using the email address shown in the Contact Us section of the website.